Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.3

It's a year late but if anyone is interested in the story TheDerangedOne was talking about, it is Nidome no Yuusha

Double-page supporter
Oh, huh, I figured blade meant the sword lady we already had on our team and we'd pull one over on the princess. guess not.

Dex-chan lover
@marcyvq

The one you're thinking of that the MC bonked and is controlling is the captain of the knights of some sort. She is supposedly as "strong as a hero even though she isn't one." The blade/sword hero is a different woman who is a lesbian.

They kind of look all the same so I can understand why you would confuse the two. lol

@ThoFin246 No, you're getting confused. The sword hero is the lesbian chick who traveled with the bullet hero and mage hero. The guy who was turned into a woman, raped and then burned to death was the captain of the knights.

@Crusade well thats what I meant. I thought the Lesbian chick who is the Sword hero was a dude. Because he looks rather masculine.

Dex-chan lover
Boner kun need to chill he rising for the wrong chicks
J05jGuZ.jpg

Double-page supporter
What's wrong with me and crazy anime girls ?
(Also I'm gonna have to steal the meme 2 comments below).

Anybody who isn't a part of the harem automatically dies since the author is too lazy to create actual normal characters

Users who are viewing this thread