Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 19.1

You know iblis literally means demon in Turkish. I think it's originally Arabic and it's roots go to Greece which is diábolos (διάβολος). When I see religious references like that I can't help but think "Isn't that a little unoriginal?". Though she's cute so I'm not gonna complain.

Dex-chan lover
When has a demon lord ever been evil? Besides that previous one, they're all pure compared to humans.

@Gay_Turtle No. You're just over simplifying it. The name actually has many possible meanings. It can also mean "Sons of God", which are identified as fallen angels. This particular meaning makes sense, because of her imagery. She is a demon with black wings, much like how some depictions of fallen angels are shown. It can also mean bitter or despair, which fits her quite well too, since her people are being slaughtered due to the present demon lords inferiority complex.

@Crusade I've never heard of Sons of God. Is it a Christian of Jewish thing? And I've just looked up a few sites in the internet about the word İblis' meaning. In Turkish it was as I knew, devil was the only meaning. The word itself comes from a root which means devil or calumniator (Turkish : İftiracı, İftira eden).
But it is the first time I've seen the term Sons of God and I don't think İblis means bitter or despair but I didn't look into it too much so I don't wanna just go badmouthing you.
The reason for Sons of God to be used may be the the story of devil in Islam. In Islam devil itself is a different being than angels, something like a different race and he is sent to hell because he has defied the orders of god but most of the people think that devil is an angel that defied the God which is impossible. Because angels in Islamic belief don't have wills.
Though I don't know. I am not an expert. I don't have any problems with her name, just feels very generic for me.

Iblis in short are demon in hell ..ah i want to be tortured by this kind of iblis in hell

loli acquired

@Ruhendi
2002671_1.jpg

@Fukuro_192 Why wouldn't it? Those are the names of a high angel and the Devil in Islam, respectively. Very appropriate.

@user115 Only reason to reset is to save Anna.

Users who are viewing this thread