Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 24.2

Dex-chan lover
Now this is what am waiting for
looking forward for that next chapter lmao
Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
This is so edgy!

But I like it! (no homo btw. and those who didn't say "no homo" are gei)
and hate the trap

i'm still wondering how they are going to adapt this manga seriously HOW?

Supporter
Trap MC needs to be permanent. His ass already has to roll 16 die for circumference from the prologue.

MrX

I bet he will turn her to a guy since she hates them.

Dex-chan lover
@TrapCard113

He's had more sex than probably anyone in his timeline. I imagine the concept of sex is just kind of dull to him now, really. Hundreds of men and women riding his dick or stuffing his ass.

Might as well bring the tits back and become some sort of fertility god lol. (Fuck off, Slaanesh.)

It'd be so much better if he were somehow able to actually show the people the reason for his "revenge" -- like planting his memories of what they did into them.

To be real, what he's doing to them would make very little sense from their perspective. Revenge is much more potent, and terrifying, when the target of it has a full grasp of what they did to deserve it; they'll know what they're really in for because of their actions.

This is all silly as hell anyway, so it doesn't really matter, I guess.

@Miros - I personally don't really care how they choose to adapt it, but I'm really looking forward to how entertaining the shitstorm following it will be. I can already imagine that one Australian politician (I think he's a politician at least) using this series as an example of the potential "corruption" of youth to argue for more censorship and bans.

Dex-chan lover
@Happily_Grim
While they personally have yet to do much to him in this life, they are far from innocent. Whether it is done for himself or for others, they each deserve what they get without question. I agree though that if he could somehow show them his past life, it would be even better, but it is not needed for them to be guilty.

@JavelinJoe - I agree, but I was never insinuating that they were innocent in this life or anything; hell, we can see they're scum through-and-through. I just think it'd be better if they understood why he specifically hates them, as well as to know just what's really in store because of it.

Dex-chan lover
Hope they show the cannon hero soon. That guy deserves it more than any of the others, IMO.

Dex-chan lover
I agree that this revenge would feel much more satisfying if the target actually knew who he was and the reason for his actions.
But it's not like it's a big deal as I just enjoy this manga for the edgy trashness, so let's enjoy the party.

Users who are viewing this thread