Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 26.1

Double-page supporter
pg7 That arm... you can really tell the quality of an artist by their foreshortening.

I don't understand why he doesn't use upgrade heal on the demon lord so she can walk about freely without fear of discovery.

Fed-Kun's army
So correct me if im wrong, but his healing powers make it so if he heals someone he experiences all the pain those injuries he is healing caused right? The bitch he just had gangraped looked lke a bloody pulp and now is in prestine condition.. Doesn't that mean he just experienced all the shit he had her experience?? If so, just to "hide evidence" or whatever seems a bit much o.o this revenge he wants is pretty much the only thing he lives for i guess..

Fed-Kun's army
@x1315 i know she's dead, though now i think i made a mistake, the other girl healed the body, so idk if her heal is the same as mc's cause if so she just experienced the same thing.

he healed her before the gangbang and that's most likely how he got info on the princess

this chapter could've went south so fast for the sake of fanservice if Iblis was exposed

I already miss the "blade goddess" what's her name

You know they hot when the stereotypical gay guy working in a girl's underwear store gets a nose bleed 😂

At one point MC is going to realize traveling with these idiots is far more funny than revenge, then he'll just kill the King, Bullet and settle with his SS rank harem

Users who are viewing this thread