Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 26.1

@Petarda
He also needed her hero weapon. A hero weapon takes form after a hero touches the hero jewel ( I think) and will not revert to its jewel form until the hero who touched it first, dies. Also, with the sword hero dead, she can be replaced by another sword hero via trial.

@phil777
does it have to be the sea? A lake could work, right?

He is in his female form when healing Blade, so that was before he started the revenge "procedure".

Iblis is so nicely drawn. Can't wait for the anime!

Dex-chan lover
@Nivek well yes i suppose they could have made her look like she was eaten to gibs. but i suppose that would have pushed it to R18. in witch case the H tag will pop up and we will begin commencing the complaining of the severe lack of graphic, uncensored love-making with thick nutritious jelly (and not this kinda-water thing we had last ch)

Why can't he just do the [Transformation] Healing or something to make himself look like norn or someone and just kill all the guards, I don't see why he can't just do that, unless norn is an actual threat and may pose a challenge to him...

I'm a bit disappointed, the healing on the first page made me think he'd added to his group.

The plot is getting closer to the point where he actually starts facing a capable enemy and not just impulsive assholes that he can defeat in 2 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Note: "Iblis" name really is "Eve Reese"...
Look: 「イブ・リース」It has that little point in the middle, there are two words! EVE REESE!!!!! Please!!!!

@womangadex Indeed, he's gonna really really have some fun with her. Also, Kearg (I really dislike the name Keyaruga)
add her to his little harem, block his memories (cuz he can't fully erase memories iirc), name her Ellen and tell her she's his cute and lewd little sister umu

Fed-Kun's army
this chapter was like pure filler,man it's already slow af i'd rather have actuall content rather than fan service ffs

Users who are viewing this thread