Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 26.2

Dex-chan lover
i'm actually really glad that not every store he visited did not end up destroyed.

Dex-chan lover
I’m having trouble believing that he can love anything anymore at this point.

Dex-chan lover
i like his "I actually enjoy this place, but it doesn't matter" attitude, shows he's still very human and also his determination, the other guy in the other manga really is out to just fucking kill everyone so he gives a different vibe of his own

I need spoilers, at least not!Hawkeye give him more troubles than rapist lesbo?

@breizh

Code:
I’m having trouble believing that he can love anything anymore at this point.

He actually grows fond of his girls very much, he's just convinced himself he doesn't care for the sake of his revenge...

Dex-chan lover
Perceiving killing intent is the cringiest thing to ever exist in fiction can they please stop using that forever thanks
Its just straight up someone being so edgy that he can feel how much people want him to die

Dex-chan lover
why did he stay so long?i think after seeing the enemies arrive and killing 1 hero, he should have left town as soon as possible and wait until he has an opportunity to pick them off when the enemies are not together

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch

Get used to it. It's based more in ancient Chinese mythology than anything, has nothing to do with edginess. That a warrior could be so attuned to themselves, their surroundings, the energy within themselves and others, that someone with an extremely powerful, targeted focus on them can easily catch their attention. A higher, fictive extension of that feeling of being watched when - in many cases - one is actually being watched.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the person's shop wasn't destroyed AGAIN. She doesn't deserve to have that bullshit happen a second time.

Also when they find out she got turned into a Jeffery Dahmer victim, I wonder how they'll react...

Plus MC is basically Konrad Curze right now and the fact he wants to defend the city is another instance of his complicated morality at work which I like

Dex-chan lover
@Awtm @Kayriel even if “killing intent” is based on some ancient mythology, it still has been overused to the point that it doesn’t really make sense anymore. Authors are only using the magical murder aura to say “hey this dood is strong because he could feeeeeel the murderrr.” It’s lazy writing and there are better ways to show a character’s strength.

Users who are viewing this thread