Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 28.1

Double-page supporter
The true face of a hero
6-4e361e27e174616532905e851d720cfa9cbffce667ba6acb4874d0cc56ddbbb5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
He purposefully walked into the massacre and let people die so that he would have a reason for revenge.
He knew that she would do a cleansing and even had a plan prepared for when it happened.

Dex-chan lover
@Torappu
Or maybe he needed to Norn to act first so he can take the role of a defender
simply getting rid of Norn when she hasn't done anything yet won't get him (and Freya) the support of the people i think

Dex-chan lover
He's sorta like a bad case of cuck - can't get into it unless someone close to him is taken from him.

Dex-chan lover
"Our arrows block out the sun"
"Then we shall fight in the shade"

Okay, I wasn't expecting full Monty Python, which is a goofy death, but one that is tactical given the situation

tenor.gif

If Total War has taught me anything, it's that you always go for the archers FIRST but whatever.

@LoneReaper115 I was wondering that too, but trying to heal someone in the middle of an active combat situation where you're the focus of a lot of fire, and that paired with the fact they're quite a ways away, means that logistically he's going to have some issues with that. Besides, his healing ability is so busted that it probably would work

@Kampfarsch It is but it's also undeniably going to draw Norn's attention given her rivalry with her. If you're making a scene, there's few things that will make it more impactful than having the most revered figure in the land make a dramatic entrance.

Dex-chan lover
@bk3k
Which one? Because I can see a lot of shounen isekai protagonists having that random knight's face

Users who are viewing this thread