Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 30.1

Aggregator gang
Still cannot believe this is getting an anime. There's a very high chance the anime will fail due to censorship and/or get flamed by those snowflake Western Twitter users.

Dex-chan lover
"those snowflake Western Twitter users"

It honestly doesn't and shouldn't matter. Do you really think those western twitter snowflakes actually pay to watch? Or that they actually pay to support the manga? 99% of the time, if not 100%, no.

Dex-chan lover
@The_Lurker

I don't think he's as mad to those who did not directly wronged him in his past, and he's probably aiming to do her the same as her sister.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jmora_weeb that doesn't explain why Freya would fear her on an instinctual level when she's a Hero and the older sibling-politically speaking, she's a power house. It definitely doesn't explain why the MC is afraid of her almost as bad, and waste the build the up the story gave her from his flash back.

Fed-Kun's army
@Phelix Originally when I found this story it was a light novel, and at the time it tried to explain that the fear was that she was evil but a smart evil which made her more to be feared. She at some point gained power over nearly everyone else. It doesn't really make sense if you think about it too much, I think the author originally was just trying to make her scary because she could out smart anyone against her.

Users who are viewing this thread