Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 30.1

Dex-chan lover
Wait...this got an anime? THIS? I mean I know they have low standards but this is Borderline Hentai and 30% of al Scenes would be censored or cut out. Who green lighted this?

Dex-chan lover
I believe Funi got it so hell yeah it'll be censored. They probably didn't even know what they were getting into again. Funny since you'd kind of expect a company dealing with anime to know their shit. Funi are fuckin' posers.

Dex-chan lover
How the this got greenlighted for an anime? I have no Idea, but the shitstorm it will cause will be more entretaining that the anime itself.

Dex-chan lover
Prepare for the great triggerinG!

Once the Anime drops it'll be a shitshow of people offended LOLOL

Dex-chan lover
Her sister's reactions don't match up with the backstory we're currently hearing

Wasn’t Norn the one that ordered his village to get massacred? I figured he would want more of a revenge against her. I also felt her arc was kinda rushed, so I wonder if the LN was more detailed about it.

No , it was freya who ordered to massacred his village , norn didnt have any affection to the mc in world 1

Dex-chan lover
Wait ... is this Incest or Wincest? I'm confused. Also, the MC is a savage for making these two sisters do it ... just for revenge.

Users who are viewing this thread