Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 30.2

Revenge by rape again. Idk it gets boring after a while. It's like the author is projecting their inner sexual frustration lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Yep. Will never know why Freya was so scared of Norn. Can guess, but would've preferred flashbacks to explain.

Bye Norn ;_;7

Glad MC didn't kill her, at least. What exactly is her role going to be while they're on the run trying to kill a demon lord? Weird decision to take care of three major characters so quickly by killing the two most useful ones.

If it were me, "[Ugrading]", Blade would have made the most sense as another vanguard, and at least Hawk-Eye would have been a very useful ally. Comparatively, keeping around the loli military strategist in this situation is just dead weight.

@Keqiqing Honestly, you're projecting. The MC was raped since the time he joined the Kingdom as a hero. He was raped all the way until the reset and then experienced it once again afterward. It makes sense that he would simply "return the favor", as it were. His entire shtick is using drugs and rape; hmmm, I wonder why that sounds so familiar... Could it be because this was done to him? Don't read too much into it.

@Crusade all I'm saying is it's getting repetitive. I'm not sure how the revenge plot will wrap after he successfully screwed the others.

Well, the MC is a little bit of Rance that wants a harem so he can enjoy his life after the revenge quest

the current Sword Hero is useless as hell as she only got power up by the ability of the her sword
(Spoilers from LN)
But of course, if a hero dies, there's one who can take their position

why, somehow, i find the rape scene is kinda boring, but, that demon lord thing seems interesting

@diavoloxl are you a sjw or what? Take your whining elsewhere and read a shoju manga if you don't like it. I commend this author for fighting against the norm and having the balls to publish this and even get an anime. Will definitely buy his work.

Some of you guys are taking this story too seriously. You knew what kind of dumpster fire this was 10 chapters in. No one cares about your moral stance just beat your dick and enjoy the show with the rest of us degenerates

@Jocsan yep can't wait for the next adventure aiming toward that demon lord. But... what about the king of the kingdom ? no stories/route for that ?

Users who are viewing this thread