Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
@Klordz In the novel the bird is stunned for a sec and thinks something is wrong (outright senses evil in MC) but dismisses it. Bird didn't actually see the test.

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzal Actually in the novel it was a test of character, you had to make the spirits forgive you. Manga also left out the bird being briefly suspicious of how he was able to pass because bird could sense his evil or something.

Double-page supporter
Ah, yes. The timeless therapy method of literally raping away your demons.

I know the novel might say otherwise, but the egg got me thinking, what if it is a way for him to come back to life as demon in the case he dies. It is stated that the king is really powerful and that could be his winning condition. Of course, it is illogical, but it might as well be another wifu, or something more interesting.

I WAS LAUGHING MY ASS OFF WHEN THE MC DID THE TRIAL XD XD XD
THAT WAS NOT EVEN A TRIAL FOR OUR BOI ITS MORE LIKE HIS PLAYGROUND XD
EVEN THE DEAD ARE SCARED OF HIM HAHAHAHAHA XD HE EVEN FUCKED THE DEAD TOO XD XD XD

GAWD DAMNNNN, OUR BOI IS NUMBER 1 XD

Fed-Kun's army
@Iskarioth The only one throwing a tantrum is you

The MC stuck to his guns instead of doing the same crap every other basic copy and paste MC does in this kind of test,
and heck at least it gets a good chuckle out of us from it.

Its seems your only here to hate on it

“I am only reading this to see how much worse it can get and to what mind-boggling lengths people can go to defend it.”

Seriously grow up and just drop it at this point

What do we have for Chadruga:
Dominated 3 powerful women into submission
Reverse engineered the commander's gender while leaving the best part
Did a gangbang on one of the hero's
Said hero got fucked by the same guy that did a gangbang on her (Is it necrophilia basically? I wonder how the anime gonna cover this shit up)
Bought a slave and satisfied(and is probably is satisfying) her revenge
Got the Demon Lord candidate to wholeheartedly say she wants to fuck him (No slave, no mindbreak, no mind games just pure "wanna bang? sure bro" moment)
Has an all seeing eye
Got a magical egg that will turn into a war machine later on

And the list goes on...

I love how this 'test' for eve was facing her past and coming to terms with it, apologizing to people for various reasons and the big bird was chill with that. MC on the other hand met with his past demons and literally just killed them again and R*ped sword heroine for good measure and bird was like "yup that works too". Jesus this I'd think this would be a comedy manga if not for how straight the author tries to play it, though that honestly makes it funnier. 😂

Man, this series is kinda trash. And trash=treasure usually. And this is treasure in a way. I dont know why I like it

It was fun for a while but now all this revenge shit is not interesting anymore.
Time to read something better.

Dex-chan lover
I swear. His end will not be a kind one. Him having a good ending will kind amake this all turn to an unenjoyable shit.

Users who are viewing this thread