Dex-chan lover
*Keyaruga request
eeh!
*Eve agreeing his request
eeeehhhh!!!!!
*Village burned
EEEEEHHHH!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
he raped a vengeful spirit that was supposed to torment him and instead they were the one who afraid. I think i saw everything.... YET

It always amazes me how the MC is raping even ghosts but i can find plenty of reasons to justify him where as in any other case i would condemn him to death and torture. Well played author well played! Even if its a very sick world the one you made with a sick MC to boot i still enjoy reading it and enjoy the MC as well!

Dex-chan lover
Literally laughed out loud after seeing how differently they responded to the trials lmao.

So they are true spirit, but they are fisical, feel pain and you can use magic agains them? Every power player multykill them in multiple way instead of talking...
It's a trial build up to make the MC win. 😂 (both they are, what a coincidence)

Damn, this chapter was so edgy again. I almost cut myself 😂.

Joke aside. Our Edgelord healer just shrugged it off. I mean how are you supposed to feel regret if you are already morally degenerated and filled with hatred? Keyaru didn't raped and tortured his tormentors just to make them feel the same as he did, but because he actually wanted to enjoy their suffering. In the end, the trials were child's play for the Edgelord hero. So I wonder what nexts is awaiting him.

Dex-chan lover
What a good chapter!!!!!! Good stuff!!!!!!! Eve finally got her OP form and Kearu his new special eye!!! And finally here it is, Guren's egg!!!!!!!!!! Aaahhhhhhhhh what a good chapter!!!!!!!

@Azurekite1 Thank you lots guys for changing her name!!!

@Kromwulf It is what it is

@Kylan_Pepper 9 volumes and ongoing

Dex-chan lover
author missed the opportunity to make a ghost blowjob joke

Man was about to nut inside blade until she just disappeared
his boner must've went soft in 0.5 seconds
also, i bet the egg is going to hatch into a cute little girl and become an insanely busty and op gal that is probably capable of bending reality or something

The bird watched him do all that and was like "yeah he's definitely sane and passed the test"

Users who are viewing this thread