Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 33

very curious to know the passing parameters for the trial of heart and how our lovely mc scurried his way through

Not that this is a bad manga or anything, but seriously, how did this isekai get an anime over all the other current isekai manga that just have a better story that doesn't rely on revenge rape....

Dex-chan lover
Caladrius sounds really chill. Just like whatever, you passed, here's what you get. No questions asked about anything and no statements made.

Double-page supporter
@Striffee like which ones? Most Isekais if not already animated are pretty boring and forgettable. I would like to see Eminence of shadow and fff-class trash hero animated. But also I don't see this going very far, maybe a 2nd season but even that is a stretch

Fed-Kun's army
@Striffee Link some of the isekais that aren't cliche with a better story.

Raping a lesbian's spirit until it disappears so that it can no longer reincarnate for a 2nd chance does seem a little over kill.... but it's what makes the story of his hatred so much more better than a simple "oh you're a woman so you get a free past now" cliche.

Ghosts: "We will torture you to death!!!"
MC: "Nope, die. Oh, you revived? Then die again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and imma rape the Blade ghost while i'm at it"

If the anime gets to the part, it should be playing RIP & TEAR in the background xD

Aggregator gang
I always wondered why he didn’t rape someone who probably made him infertile with all the times she kicked him in the balls

Users who are viewing this thread