Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

feels a bit stupid that he can practicly do anything and just put the name heal in the spell and then it can do practicly anything. mind control.. shape shifting.. corruption... and it still isnt stupid enough for it to cross over to entertaining

I see why there are mixed views on this manga. It's edgy but It feels kinda expected after what the MC experienced. But I hope he doesn't get like a redemption thing or anything. I'd think it'd be fine if he died after killing his last target, he seems to be faking all happy emotions that don't involve violence so it kinda looks like he's already too far gone.

Author went to far with the revenge plot. After his revenge... what shall he do afterwards? Will the ones he control regain their memories? Hell, it's not a bad read but the ending will be sloppy

For those who rate this as Masterpiece I think you guys will rate Jimi na kensei as Masterpiece too. I just don't understand for me it just 7/10. Maybe you guys don't read enough Eatshitkai to be fed up by this kind of thing. This is just my opinion don't be mad okay.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Asriel
Claiming that every female on earth is evil, greedy, and selfish is unacceptable and a violation of rule 5.1, Be Civil. Please take this opportunity to reacquaint yourself with our rules and consider how to post more thoughtfully in the future.

Oof protagonist is just awful. I know that he is supposed to be this way but he is just a complete sociopath, and not only to those who betrayed and hurt him, but also to every other character

I'm conflicted because the story has potential but it also fails to deliver.

A lot of events could had been handled better, everything is too narrow and bi-dimensional. The story just isn't deep enough to deal properly with its own premise.
characters are way too simple and plain, their motivation is lackluster and they barely develop through the story. I need to feel emotionally attached to them and the poor writing doesn't help that.
The world building is non existent, and the healing magic is so convenient that it ends up ruining the tension.

Still, art style is enjoyable (especially the expressions) and the story got me curious about how it will end. With a 'parody' glasses on, it becomes hilarious at times.
And I'm a fan of mind-break and drug tags, so I guess I'll keep reading this thank you very much

“The world building is non existent”? That is not a fair criticism there’s only like 17 chapters are out but we seen 3 different races and many locations.

@Zephyrus

You guys should be ashamed of yourself. Just take a good look at your own rules.
It specifically says:
"Sexism: One gender is not inherently superior to another. Harassing someone solely on the basis of gender is not acceptable on MangaDex. This extends to profile biographies, user names, and avatars."

If my post does not harass an actual person (manga characters are just toner on a piece of paper) it's not a violation of your rules.
If it violates your peace of mind and you want people to stfu if they don't write what you like to see, why even write:
"Disagreements can and will happen"?
You sent peoples comments into the digital gulag for not being conform with your bias?

You are the optimal example of nowadays leftist globalist communist mindset tackling free speech wherever you find something offensive to your own opinion.
If you can't accept that:
1. manga are works of art & fiction, they are not and do not represent humans in any way/shape/form that could apply human rights to them, even if we seek out analogies to real life issues
2. someone being critical and writing in forms that might be cynical/sarcastic/stoic/realistic/scientific/etc.

why even run a forum at all?

Don't take your issues (not being able to cope with people different opinions and different ways to voice them) to this forum please, or stop being a moderator, you are just embarrassing yourself.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Asriel
MangaDex is a private entity. Free speech protections do not exist here. You are perfectly free to say whatever you like, but if it violates one of our rules, consequences of some sort will follow. In this case, I moderated a post and issued a mild warning.

@Zephyrus
I don't think he was saying it was a free speech problem, but questioning whether or not he actually violated one of the rules. He claimed he didn't, you responded by ignoring his claim, and just saying "muh this isn't a government funded entity so free speech doesn't matter"
Sadly I can't find his original post, did you delete it?

@Tearling

Literally in the past few comments. It's quite obvious what rule he violated, as it was stated by the mod. 5.1, if you needed further clarification.

Here's what Zephyrus said, you can check yourself by scrolling a few posts.
@ Asriel
Claiming that every female on earth is evil, greedy, and selfish is unacceptable and a violation of rule 5.1, Be Civil. Please take this opportunity to reacquaint yourself with our rules and consider how to post more thoughtfully in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread