Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Dex-chan lover
fun fact : the author of the novel is an elegant lady , and yet she wrote 1 of the most edgiest novel : revenge healer .

https://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=32902 .

her pen-name : TSUKIYO Rui = 月 夜 涙 = Moon - Night - Crying Tear .

still , this is 1 of the best revenge stories , at least it is better than Dungeon Seeker , Nidome no Yuusha , Shield Hero .....

@daywithoutgames IMHO it would be better if his motivations were more consistent. Quite often he's really flippant in when he takes revenge or even baits them into "wronging him". Think it would be more interesting if at some point the sisters get their senses back, but continue following him because they realize their upbringing turned them into terrible people. Keare comments on how they seem like totally different people and wonders if this is what their original personalities would have been like under more normal upbringing.

@Aereus you surely don't understand the concept of female evil.

It's greed and selfishness. You can't cure that.
They won't recover. Ever.

After some time reading the manga and novel... turns out to be predictable, repetitive and empty of ideas. It start was somewhat impressive, but after some time the history lost its appeal. His first two revenges were amazing (freya and the knight captain), but the next two (sword hero and the third princess) were almost a copy of the first ones... dont waste your time going ahead of his second revenge (knight cap.). Could be better if shorter.

this manga is actually suicide-inducing but for some reason, i keep reading

It's very different from Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou No Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ however because I read the web novel of Maou-sama I can believe that it is in the same universe because of characters that were to be frank unpalatable.

I think there is a chance for redemption for the MC honestly. The very fact that the wolf girl brought up living a normal life is definitely foreshadowing for a change of heart later.

of course, it could also be just another chance for the MC to be edgy as hell and nothing of worth will come of it, but I choose to believe. Compared to other manga, this one is actually somewhat self reflective because of this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread