Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Contributor
@Arcenciel
His Curation have limits but is closer to space-time manipulation that pure biological one, remeber Sword Saint Girl, he need to knew all the physical and mental memories and he genetically bring it back using both biological and time-space manipulation, so he is closer a Time Mage than Asia. But he have not those OP powers. he make money the traditonal way..commerce, plus he got a nice gift later but remember this...ALL 10 HEROES WERE MEANS TO BE OP but still normal people, you can outwit them.

Contributor
@cowofjustice the girl deserved it. Thinking revenge is a fruitless action with no merit is looking through the world with rose tinted glasses. Im guessing the mc is going to end up achieving some kind of good goal with the demon king while taking down the actual human trash he was with before. People pay for their actions, get over it.

Contributor
@drifter feel the exact same way. this one is dependent on if he lets his hatred corrupt him further then just giving just deserts.

@daikari people with thot profile pics have no right to opinions get out reee

Dex-chan lover
So this is the type of manga where the goal is supposed to justify the means, eh? The author thought up some villains so that the MC would have some kind of twisted "justification" for all his despicable actions. Pretty ironic, almost funnily so.
I always like how when you have such a "revenge" plot, the whole time the MC's actions are rationalized as stemming from wanting revenge. While quite the opposite, revenge seems to be only a pretext for the MC to delve into whatever depths of corruption he wants to.

Dex-chan lover
@criver
It's a lot more interesting than the cliche "hero gets summoned, gets stronger, saves the day by defeating demon lord, everyone happy"

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123: I fully agree that a bland cliche story would have been worse. I just have an issue with how the MC is portrayed along with the wish-fulfillment part of the whole thing.
It could have been a lot better without the MC's edginess and lack of self-awareness, as well as the villanization of every person he wants to take revenge upon. There's no depth to the villains. Also Freia's change of heart just from losing her memories was pretty unrealistic.

Double-page supporter
Oh sh*t, things are finally getting interesting. Also, Kemonomimi FTW

Dex-chan lover
Is there some kind of clever wordplay that's lost in translation or are his powers just complete nonsense?

Contributor
What is up with this trend of really, really awful main characters? I almost miss the pussy MC that characterizes the harem genre. This is awful.

Dex-chan lover
I like how authors of similar "revenge" based works unintentionally touch upon the idea that power corrupts. In most of these you can see the MC acquiring a power (without any effort of course), that other mortals cannot hope to achieve no matter how much work they put in. MC goes on to abuse his power to enact his so called "revenge". You can see how an average character with average values evolves into a morally despicable monster just because he was given power - revenge becomes only a pretext at some point for him to abuse and use others. The biggest irony being that he falls lower than those he's supposedly taking "revenge" on. With great power comes great responsibility I guess.

@banjomarx: Chapter 6.1, page 16: "I'm going to erase your memory leaving your knowledge intact". So no, he didn't "reform her mind". The author just wanted to add the stereotypical big boobed companion that serves only to praise the MC and occasionally as a sex slave. Her being so "evil" is supposed to serve as a justification for the MC doing that I guess. In fact, if he indeed could "reform people's minds", then that would be even more ridiculous. He could simply, go around and make everybody that does not agree with his viewpoint change his mind. There would be only one truth in the world and that would be the MCs truth (which I am fairly confident would make the world Hell).

Fed-Kun's army
it's literally a plot point that the mc's jizz can raise lvl caps so if you are going to pick the story apart try to have the proper mindset

this is dark , gloomy , desperate , desolate , full of gore and nasty things , this manga ... i love it

God please forgive me for this sinful hobby , but i might have a good dream tonight

Double-page supporter
@criver I love corruption themed works, but I understand it's a bit niche, so I'm just happy it's getting more attention as time goes on.

Contributor
Should I label it as a hentai?It's seems more than smut.
?

Dex-chan lover
@sinisempi: MC's jizz being magical is a gimmick to get some sex scenes in - there's nothing much to pick apart about it. Plot holes on the other hand are not intentional, and should be noted.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if all the men that fucked him give as an excuse something like "I'm not gay,i'm just leveling up".

Users who are viewing this thread