Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

@Argroh

It's almost guaranteed that they'll drop it. Hell, it might get dropped in the middle of the first episode being aired.

They didn't drop Goblin Slayer, so I see no issue with this being adapted. Also, interspecies reviewers also didn't get dropped, they just had problems with TV stations

If Inuyashiki got aired than anything can get an anime adaptation. btw loving this manga so far 10/10

Even if you're going all in on the revenge side of this, this sucks, we don't get to see him beat up the guy who gave him 28 punches, we see basically nothing of what he did to the guards, and the primary antagonist is mind wiped and given a different body inside of what? 30 seconds? So we essentially had some of the important story beats happen OFF PANEL, to extend time for a rape scene on a character who for all intents and purposes no longer even exists. Kudos for wrapping up a bad story this quickly, but it would have been faster all round to apply the same philosophy as was done to the revenge plot and just write "the entire story happened off panel." on a blank sheet of paper and call it quits.

Dex-chan lover
I dropped this a year ago!!! Why does it keep appearing on my reading feed?!!!

This world that the mc is living in sucks.The fuel to this story is revenge.The mc and the demi~slave and the demon queen joined him just for the revenge.As where the big tits girl just so happened to be brainwashed so she has a very flat personality.I mean her only purpose is to be a hot babe with big tits.If he was to be done with his revenge then what happens is he going just going to live his life in a harem.Also, The mc is not one bit likable and so are the other characters.I know that there are good harems to read but this is the typically the free instruction book for a harem.Ahh I Wish there was better harem in this world.

This is the best thing i have read in a while... this only shows how women should be treated.
Seeing the "incels" insult make me laugh, theres only cůcks and women mad at this fine piece of art.

Aggregator gang
Alright, after finishing this/ getting up to date i can conclude that this series has bypassed all expectations i had.
pretty good series

I honestly would just pass on reading this but the comments are so fire that I kinda need to. CX

Alright, this is pretty great. Ridiculous but great. There is a plot and lots of fanservice.

The chapter numbering system for this doesn't seem to place nice with the site. Are we actually missing any of the chapters?

The subject matter can be harsh, but the series comes across as silly and dumb more than anything. It’s almost like a dark comedy.

It's funny that there's no good people in the world they live in... Even the mc is bad. He could've prevent certain things to happen but nope. Gotta have reason to take revenge/action

Dex-chan lover
It's been to long between releases,
can someone remind me who just got killed at the end of chapter 27.
Help a lazy person out.

@F00M I think she was the owner of the restaurant that he liked to go to and and ended up causing damage to happen to it by eating there 3 times.

Users who are viewing this thread