Kaifukushoku no Akuyaku Reijou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - FIrst Party

Dex-chan lover
It seems really strange for such a vital UI feature to be locked to a craftable.

The materials don't seem to scale up too well, so are you just screwed if a stray attack breaks it?

Dex-chan lover
"unique/only one in the game" and "MMO"
The author probably doesn't know anything about MMO other than the pop culture knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
"unique/only one in the game" and "MMO"
The author probably doesn't know anything about MMO other than the pop culture knowledge.
depends on how its unique. nothing was wrong that the Shard of the Vessel dropped in Molten Core in 2004. Hero likely is just objectively worse Paladin considering how this type of leveling system works where you unlock progressively more complex classes over time.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna know the chaos brought upon the kingdom after she was exiled, c'mon show me already!!!!
Thanks for the tl btw.

Dex-chan lover
While it's impressive to rise 12 levels in a day, she's still not too smart to blurt all that out. She's afraid of revealing her status as a duke's daughter from a neighbouring country, which is wise, but suddenly she's not afraid of revealing information that seems odd coming from a newbie adventurer. Not impossible, of course. Others might as well think she's the daughter of some famous rank A adventurers and has heard all sorts of things growing up, but in such a case, again, why would she suddenly spill the beans like that? I suppose she forgot she's not in a game anymore, she's living in a fantasy world already. Yet she didn't forget that when hiding her noble status. Go figure. She's just a little stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread