Kaifukushoku no Akuyaku Reijou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Legendary Herb

Dex-chan lover
Translation looks wrong. Shouldn't Torte be surprised that they know where the herbs are?

Also the wording is a bit odd. Are they surprised that the mansion has an herb garden?

Tears of Paradise or Drops of Paradise or Paradise's Tear? Pick one. Also it's AN herb. The TL notes don't really make sense when you never actually settled on one.

....okay the rest is a source issue. Those are some lazy ass flowers. Where did they get that giant turkey?

Aggregator gang
Translation looks wrong. Shouldn't Torte be surprised that they know where the herbs are?

Also the wording is a bit odd. Are they surprised that the mansion has an herb garden?

Tears of Paradise or Drops of Paradise or Paradise's Tear? Pick one. Also it's AN herb. The TL notes don't really make sense when you never actually settled on one.

....okay the rest is a source issue. Those are some lazy ass flowers. Where did they get that giant turkey?
Thanks for pointing that out. I fixed the issues. Overlooked some of them when I was proofreading thx. Also they are amazed looking at the herb garden if thats what u are referring to.

Dex-chan lover
I like the author having the party acknowledge that Sharon knows far too much and Frey literally handwaving it away. Contributes to their character building.
Torte, Leena, Luna: Hmm, this cleric smells sus.
Frey: In the honored tradition of my ancient bloodline: LEEEROOOOOY.... mJENKIIINNNSS.
Sharon: PleaseDontRaiseYuriFlagsPleaseDontRaiseYuriFlagsPleaseDontRaiseYuriFlags

Fans: AVAST MATEES, HOIST THE JOLLY PINK

Aggregator gang
This looks like a face staring up at her

Screenshot_2024-07-03-02-10-20-561_app.mihon-edit.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for pointing that out. I fixed the issues. Overlooked some of them when I was proofreading thx. Also they are amazed looking at the herb garden if thats what u are referring to.
I have sneaking suspicion that pages 6 and 7 in the wrong order. No i am pretty sure they a in wrong order. The Fork is the clue, Watson.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder how long until it all comes crumbling down on her since she keeps revealing secrets after secrets while she still seems surprised be the actual encounters. either the series tries to tackle it seriously, mark it of as some oracle skill, or just brush it aside in full, ignoring it. i do hope for some impact on this, maybe somebody attempting to kidnap and enslave her, since that would generate a more serious plot development instead of a lighthearted easygoing fantasy life.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder how long until it all comes crumbling down on her since she keeps revealing secrets after secrets while she still seems surprised be the actual encounters. either the series tries to tackle it seriously, mark it of as some oracle skill, or just brush it aside in full, ignoring it. i do hope for some impact on this, maybe somebody attempting to kidnap and enslave her, since that would generate a more serious plot development instead of a lighthearted easygoing fantasy life.
Considering this did start out as a otome game where the MC is the villainess, maybe they will go the cliche plot where the ex-fiance (a prince IIRC) or the "heroine" (who is 90% also a reincarnated) will try to find her or get in her way after her fame get spread back to her home country.

Dex-chan lover
Translator, I just want to point out that the species name for Torte and her little sister (that you rendered as "ketsi") is Cat-Sith or Cat-Sí. It's an Irish and Scottish folklore creature.

Aggregator gang
Considering this did start out as a otome game where the MC is the villainess, maybe they will go the cliche plot where the ex-fiance (a prince IIRC) or the "heroine" (who is 90% also a reincarnated) will try to find her or get in her way after her fame get spread back to her home country.
They acted TOO weirdly during the condemnation event when MC accepted right away. There is something up too. Actually, with the party members knowing something is up, and the prince and heroine surprised at MC's actions, there is something going on. We'll need more info though. But yeah, go back to the condemnation, and they acted really sus when the banishment was readily accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread