Kaii-san and I - Ch. 53 - The Day I Could No Longer Eat Humans

Supporter
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Messages
3,352
Purity of heart and virtue in action can purify even the most deadly supernatural types.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 14, 2023
Messages
4,415
I do love stories with living paintings in them.
They have a certain feel of loneliness and logging.
And the idea of the creation becoming close to the artist is always an interesting romance story.

Thanks for the translation YoruKoi EN
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
1,369
Darm why you want to eat humans at the first place?

Someone must seal her in that painting

Well lonely is tough for anyone, hope she able to move and fight back the feel of eating human
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 12, 2019
Messages
147
Darm why you want to eat humans at the first place?

Someone must seal her in that painting

Well lonely is tough for anyone, hope she able to move and fight back the feel of eating human
I think mainly because there could havd been a famine in her time period?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top