Kaii-san to Ore - Ch. 49 - I'm Going Home Now

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, on page 3 and 4, shota-kun's got a good level head on his shoulders and speaking facts... so young and he's well aware as a human that he's going to eventually die, instead of panicking and getting mad at Tengu(?)-chan he instead smiles and tells he'll teach her on how to make friends :meguuusad:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok, this Rizz kid better make some descendants with his harem to become her future friends.

Dex-chan lover
I know he's spirtually sensitive and all, but he's a little too comfortable with the fact he's gonna die some day. 😅
I mean he spends much of his time around people who are dead. He knows without a shadow of a doubt that dying is a natural conclusion to life, but isn't an end. It's not the nihilist outlook of "we're all going to die so why bother" either, knowing that death is coming is his way of encouraging himself to make the most of his life until then. Many people don't understand that and come to regret the time they wasted when the end does come near.

If anything, him spending his time softening and correcting spirits is investment for when he does die, then he'll be in good hands and have all the time in the world to play with the friends he made.

Users who are viewing this thread