Kaiju No. 8 - Ch. 114 - Episode One Hundred Fourteen: An insatiable lust for knowledge…

Dex-chan lover
So I'm anticipating either a new hero kaiju or sorts that likely appears whenever this entity has revealed itself throughout history, or we're entering a "Whatcha do with Kaiju 8 and/or Mina Ashiro?" arc which will depend heavily on the supporting cast. Personally would really like to see that though I was hoping there'd be some downtime for them before that happened.

Part of me feels like this has already happened but everything takes so damn long to happen in this series I already forgot about it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy...
Kafka is monster, he will come back somehow. But if Mina got slashed like that... Who could come and help her in time at this point though?

Dex-chan lover
Ngl we're hitting a point where I don't see how I can like the ending we get. The power scale keeps going up over and over and over, you can only write power of friendship "we won against all odds" so many times before it becomes grating to see. Either this is a bad end or the author has to pull some BS and I don't like either of those options...

Users who are viewing this thread