Kaiju No. 8 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The man who turned in a Kaijuu

Fed-Kun's army
This one got a ton of attention in Japan and I understand why now, seems like it’s gonna be a ride!

I hope the author doesn’t jump the shark tho.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Uuuh, if Kaijus can be killed even with small arms how are they even a problem at all?

Dex-chan lover
@BCS it's safe to assume that those weapons are stronger and more advanced than they appear. It's a fictional world, so it's not impossible to think that they are specialized weapons.

MC: I Will kill all the Kaiju!!!
Also MC: *Becomes one*
MC: *Surprise pikachu*

Eren: First time?

Edit: also i noticed that MCs broken legs got switched. The one that got squashed was his right leg then the one who got bandaged was his left.

Dex-chan lover
@BCS bro no doubt those are specialized arms. Even if they aren’t, have you not seen the scale of them? Hell, the mc is part of the group dedicated to cleaning up after them. If it’s to the point where an entire organization needs to deal with the wreckage from their deaths, their status as a hazard can’t be ignored.

Dex-chan lover
New Shounen Jump+ manga.
Also, the author (a woman) is married to the guy who did Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo.

FOLLOWED!

Aggregator gang
I bet My, My grandpa's, My mum's and my three friends soul that it's gonna have romance

Aggregator gang
Great first chapter. The pacing was really good; the MC's character really gets established and then WHAM. Things get complicated.

Double-page supporter
hey they look like from that fire kick boy comic ( i forgot the name) XD

Users who are viewing this thread