Kaiju No. 8 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Can't really call it generic when it's switched to a weekly format and now it has to build up the story in pieces...

But then again I think the recent editorial team at Jump have been absolute crap at polishing rough diamonds so I'm still worried

Dex-chan lover
That little shit better make that car stand straight in chapter four

Double-page supporter
1st page, a blond girl with twin tails ?
Yup, gonna be a pain-in-the-ass-as-generic-as-it-can-get tsundere.
Guess she will have a cliche sob story where a Kaiju killed someone close to her too...

Starting to drop the ball and throw templates right from the 3rd chapter... That's not a good sign.

Dex-chan lover
Kikou is the bitchy blond twin tailed ojousama type at first glance, and she proves why she deserves such judgement. Hopefully this manga lasts long enough where she could get good character development.

Kinda a weak chapter but its chapter 3 and a breather chapter is needed. I do hope Ichikawa got a talent we don't know about like being good at trick shots. Also the Defense Corps suits provides it user super strength which is pretty neat.

Dex-chan lover
The fug? It switched to weekly!? Damn. No wonder the chapter felt cut!

Well, at least that means we can get new chapters faster...

Fed-Kun's army
Calm your tits guys. We knew that an examination arc was coming. Hopefully it will be a quick one. The quality and characters are still the same, so don't jump to conclusions just yet.

Why are you guys assuming that this got changed to a weekly format? Its standard that the 2 first chapters have a lot more pages than normal, I think that this manga was weekly from the beginning, and nothing changed

Aggregator gang
So it's the suits that make the humans powerful – then why couldn't MC join them earlier?

The series was always weekly though? At least make sure you have the proper information before making pseudo-intellectual statements. It literally takes 5 seconds to check the original site: https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13933686331674116123

Users who are viewing this thread