Kaiju No. 8 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
Oh here we go. Bad enough we had the cold-as-ice heroine and now we get the bitchy twintails. perfect

Dex-chan lover
At least he's been on intestines duty a fair amount of time, so he can blame the smell on that..

Dex-chan lover
A generic character has arrived!! It'd be funny if she was barred from taking the exam next chapter due to her propensity for property damage, but I have a sinking feeling we'll have to just deal with her for a while.

Also, going kaiju just to open a stubborn lid is totally something I can envision myself doing.

This just looks like a series that's gonna get an anime soon

Dex-chan lover
Best girl!!! //will also lose the mc bowl.....//

Unpopular opinion, would have preferred there's no secret identity plotline and just go exposed and living with it.

This was going well until that new character showed up. I'm so tired of this stereotype, no one did it better than Asuka (Neon Genesis Evangelion) and I don't think the writer will be able to make her likeable.

UGH don’t you hate annoying characters like this chick? Also what’s the point of him taking the exam to become part of the defense line if he can only do it for one year like???

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for this release. Crying for more already.

Comes across as Attack on Titan in the tone of Dorohedoro. I'm likely going to expect more out of this series than it can deliver, but until I decide otherwise, it's gonna be fun.

Dex-chan lover
Great, another anoying whore. Gods, why do the japanese like this character type so much? She's just annoying, has no sense of perspective, and is clearly dangerous to her surroundings. She just threw another person's car, and thinks nothing of it? Her father didn't discipline her enough. I hope she goes away real soon, or gets very little screentime. I'll have to drop the manga otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread