Kaiju No. 8 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@SuperRobotSolo You know it’s not gonna happen, this b***h is here to stay so I’m of a similar mind. Prolly gonna drop this if by chapter 10 there is nothing impressive.

Dex-chan lover
@Notsuki_Ame I had a quick look at the rest of the comments, glad to see so many of us agreeing that bitchtits here is a bad character.

Shame about this turning into a weekly manga, the author is gonna get worked to death.

@SuperRobotSolo It wasn't turned into a weekly manga, its always been a weekly manga, the magazine didn't change, so don't spread misinformation please

@SuperRobotSolo like it or not, her personality is a staple character in almost every shonen manga. Do yourself a great favor and drop this already instead of complaining every chapter whenever she shows up.

Jesus Christ, you people have the thinnest skin I’ve seen in awhile. Do you people ALWAYS give up the second you run into an annoying character? Did you somehow delude yourselves into thinking every person who grows up to be a professional monster Hunter is going to be a standup person?

Dex-chan lover
@OtakuDragonSlayer

Eh I'm assuming that they're getting a bit stir crazy, the Wuhan flu has kind of fucked up most peoples routine. And it is a rather overused trope having such a stereotypical character picking a fight with the MC before (assumedly) falling for them once they get their arse saved

I can’t help but notice how pathetic the males are in recent Shounen. Why is that? Even when they do something cool, they are overshadowed by their overwhelming pathetic nature especially in comparison to female characters in Shounen.

After 3 chapters, I can’t help, but root against the MC.

Damn all these comments are sad. The moment you have a female character that is annoying, many think its okay it just rain down the insults. Its as if you've never seen a character like this before there are so many ways for her to develop (she gets character development to be someone who is a part of the "team", dies by a monster, etc) not all female characters have/need to be nice for the get go.

Dex-chan lover
@Mangareader
That’s a lot of half baked assumptions from someone who doesn’t even know where the author might go with the character. Do people just dismiss all rude characters now?

@PotatoJesus
IKR!? It’s like if a girl ain’t a vanilla arm candy meant to hype the MC there’s suddenly no way for her character to grow into something fun. These guys sound like the same people who said MHA and Black Clover were “too cliche to succeed”. LOOK WHERE THOSE MANGA ARE NOW! People need to stop bitching and give the author a chance. It hasn’t even been 10 freaking chapters yet

@Mangareader sad truth.

this manga is looking good imo, story might become a bit cliche but not sure how it will turn out, but still, like i said it's looking good with the 3 chapter so far ( be it story, comedy, and drawing).

Fed-Kun's army
Just want to say, I think I prefer this translation over MangaPlus' release. Thank you for the work and for introducing a cool new series.

Dex-chan lover
it's amazing how fast you can ruin a chapter. chapter 2 gave me goosebumps, especially the last two pages soooo fucking epic. chapter 3 however, this little shit with ponytails came and Im rolling my eyes.

Aggregator gang
Hell yeah, it's Ojou-Sama time.

Didn't even look at the comments; dropping an interesting manga for such a minuscule reason on the 3rd chapter. You guys just like to always complain about something, god damn.

Users who are viewing this thread