Kaiju No. 8

If manga plus Takes this, move to Mangarock that is not actually mangarock but is mangarock in disguise, something called manga rock pro, but it’s nice

Group Leader
Wait, this just has a 4 chapter so far, and i already put it on my best manga list.

GOD TIER im freaking crying. Finally after soo long i found something good that i like. I hope this doesnt get cancelled :)

Damn, it looks like this got dropped after MangaPlus picked it up. That really sucks, since MangaPlus only has the first chapter in English, so we'll have to wait a while until we can read the next chapter. Worse case scenario, we'll always be weeks behind the Japanese version. Their Spanish translation immediately caught up, so I don't know what the fuck the English translators are doing. MangaPlus is a pretty shitty and unorganized service, so I wouldn't be surprised if it takes weeks until they finally decide to catch up (if they even do decide to catch up).
Either way, we'll have to deal with MangaPlus' shitty resolution and compression.

Contributor
@cryptonberry

They released chapters 2-3 today. Plus, Shonen Jump has stated on their twitter that 1-5 will be added in their vault tomorrow (under the Kaiju No. 8 name).

I really only read manga that's on Mangadex or that I own the paperback of. I tried reading this on MangaPlus and immediately regretted it. Typos and Errors aside, Mangaplus' website is kind of garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread