Kaiju No. 8

Dex-chan lover
The Spanish translation in MangaPlus is on chapter 5 rn, sweet the English translators are taking their time... Taking their time rethinking with those horrible Typos lmfao

Read up to chapter five in English (latest chapter) on the jump app for free, but I’m hoping that someone puts it up on here for the pure convenience of update notifications. Tbh though, while the setting isn’t all that new or the general premise, it’s good so far lol. Also,
did anyone else get parasite vibes from when the kaiju powered him up?
and
honestly having a 32 year old protagonist in a shonen manga is great not to mention the overall one punch vibes of the setting and friendship between Ichikawa and Kafka.
Maybe not the most original so far, but definitely fun.

I hope to god the scanlation group doesn't drop this now that mangaplus have sniped it

it has an official translation it wasn't "sniped" the groups are obligated to drop a series when it gets licensed in english unless they don't care about the publisher coming after them. it's going to be released weekly by mangaplus

Well now viz joined the party and dropped chapters 1-5 on july 30 and kept the original title name (which is nice), now with that said, will there two different english translations of the same title or like with other mangaplus titles viz will take over I wonder?

The fact MangaPlus decided to translate the title to "Monster 8" just signifies the appalling translation... I can't...

Please continue the fan translation if possible

Contributor
Mangaplus spanish version hs the chapter 6 released already xD

Also the brazilian TL team :O

When english release?

Users who are viewing this thread