Dex-chan lover
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2018
- Messages
- 626
Brother, it's not even October yet.Already giving up on NNN over here![]()
But i understand
Brother, it's not even October yet.Already giving up on NNN over here![]()
Yes, I wholeheartedly agree, sensei's swimsuit was very disappointing!
View attachment 68577
Thank god we have this brat to fix the issue!
View attachment 68580
I disagree, precisely because in this setting the jokes can be different, if it was an adult basically all jokes would be him getting caught and/or hurt for something the girl does, because that is how story works, at least in this case the boy can actually do stuff, can win vs her sometimes and it's at least a bit more justifiable as to why he doesn't want her but doesn't shove her off.I’ve been thinking about this for a while, and I feel like her character is a bit wasted in this manga. While the "girl teasing the guy she likes" dynamic works, I feel like characters like “gakis” fit better with adults because of the implications involved. I’m not even saying there has to be a real relationship—most manga of that type don't usually end with the couple actually getting together due to the age gap—but it feels more entertaining because of the risks inherent in that kind of dynamic. Here, though, she just feels like Nagatoro but younger (I liked Nagatoro too, by the way).
That's not a diamondThis be him at the end
![]()
The problem with that is that doujinshi tend to get straight to the point, so to speak. Creative stuff like we got in this chapter would fall by the wayside. Instead of tying his drawstring to her swimsuit, she'd just suck him off and that'd be that.I do think a girl like her would be better in a doujinshi, i mean, just this chapter she can already fill one's desire to her unprotected, but we all know it won't ever go past light seduction, which is sad.
We got her yandere look last chapter.![]()
Yandere mesugaki was not on my bingo card this year. Yikes...
Poor guy is gonna get drained in quite near future an sensei is gonna disappear if she ever involves herself in this.
But it doesn't beat the panty shot last chapter.Yes, I wholeheartedly agree, sensei's swimsuit was very disappointing!
View attachment 68577
Thank god we have this brat to fix the issue!
View attachment 68580