Ore no Ichizu o Jama Suru Aitsu - Ch. 15 - Time for the Pool

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 1, 2023
Messages
1,467
BRUH
images
 
Contributor
Joined
Jan 31, 2018
Messages
671
She's good at carefully planned attacks and also quick to improvise when the situation changes. She has a great future ahead of her.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 14, 2018
Messages
481
Yes, I wholeheartedly agree, sensei's swimsuit was very disappointing!
View attachment 68577

Thank god we have this brat to fix the issue!
View attachment 68580

Her expressions and poses this chapter were so hot, she was made for allure, it's the best, to the point i kinda wish this had a doujinshi version, not gonna lie.


I’ve been thinking about this for a while, and I feel like her character is a bit wasted in this manga. While the "girl teasing the guy she likes" dynamic works, I feel like characters like “gakis” fit better with adults because of the implications involved. I’m not even saying there has to be a real relationship—most manga of that type don't usually end with the couple actually getting together due to the age gap—but it feels more entertaining because of the risks inherent in that kind of dynamic. Here, though, she just feels like Nagatoro but younger (I liked Nagatoro too, by the way).
I disagree, precisely because in this setting the jokes can be different, if it was an adult basically all jokes would be him getting caught and/or hurt for something the girl does, because that is how story works, at least in this case the boy can actually do stuff, can win vs her sometimes and it's at least a bit more justifiable as to why he doesn't want her but doesn't shove her off.
I do think a girl like her would be better in a doujinshi, i mean, just this chapter she can already fill one's desire to her unprotected, but we all know it won't ever go past light seduction, which is sad.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 31, 2023
Messages
296
I do think a girl like her would be better in a doujinshi, i mean, just this chapter she can already fill one's desire to her unprotected, but we all know it won't ever go past light seduction, which is sad.
The problem with that is that doujinshi tend to get straight to the point, so to speak. Creative stuff like we got in this chapter would fall by the wayside. Instead of tying his drawstring to her swimsuit, she'd just suck him off and that'd be that.
 
Active member
Joined
Jan 11, 2020
Messages
89
You are supposed to be non chalant and make him flustered and admit his feelings/ fall for your tricks. But here you are the crazy desperate one e.e .
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 15, 2020
Messages
1,336
Imagine if she did it while in a bikini at the public pool, beach or water park.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 15, 2020
Messages
1,336
9d5e14b54cec.jpg


Yandere mesugaki was not on my bingo card this year. Yikes... :worry:

Poor guy is gonna get drained in quite near future an sensei is gonna disappear if she ever involves herself in this.
We got her yandere look last chapter.
Yes, I wholeheartedly agree, sensei's swimsuit was very disappointing!
View attachment 68577

Thank god we have this brat to fix the issue!
View attachment 68580
But it doesn't beat the panty shot last chapter.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top