Kaijuu Iro no Shima - Ch. 20.1

Dex-chan lover
Omg what the fuck happened!?
The suspense and mystery is sooo good!
Hopefully they can be reunited again and be happy together.
Also, I think the aunt and the monster had a thing lol that kiss, very gay even if it was kinda creepy.
Sigh, now wait for the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Not only Kon is possibly dying, but she's possibly getting NTR'd too :wtf:

@Kirin-kun , is it true that the uncle was completely retconned, and that in the volume version he's a woman from the beginning? Asking because Kon was confused when she remembered her aunt, so wondering if actual in universe cosmic retcon is actually happening, if yes that means Kon might come back to life somehow.

Well the series was never classified as tragedy, I assume she will come back anyway, I'm just confused about her reaction when remembering her aunt.

Supporter
I'm thinking that the dissolving could have been figurative. As in Kon's mind fading, getting taken over by the monster. It feels to me like it's not complete yet, so if interrupted, she could regain her senses.

Thanks for the translation, I'm always excited to see a new chapter!

Power Uploader
Not only Kon is possibly dying, but she's possibly getting NTR'd too :wtf:

@Kirin-kun , is it true that the uncle was completely retconned, and that in the volume version he's a woman from the beginning?
Yes, the uncle was completely retconned.

In the volume, it's an aunt from the beginning.

I guess it's both the author expressing that Kon doesn't know why the aunt would surface in her memories, because she hasn't had any interaction with her and also somewhat breaking the 4th wall in a tongue in cheek manner.

Group Leader
Well that was painful. I wasn't expecting to get tragic yuried my first day back in like 4 months (I probably should have but I wanted this one to be happy.)

Users who are viewing this thread