Kaijuu Iro no Shima - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Just go find Kon already ffs. This is infuriating.
Yeah it's like she has short term memory loss and while she looks for Kon she suddenly gets distracted and forgets about it, til she remembers about Kon again, then distracted again..... It's pretty weird lol.
Still intrigued with the story. For now we still only get more questions and still no answer, so we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know why this is published only once every 3 months? Does the author have another ongoing manga right now?

Dex-chan lover
10 page chapter ? release every 3 moth ? i thought it is 2 month before but the description say 3 moth ? wtf ? how long author plan for this to run ? it been 5 year and we barely got 2 volume

Dex-chan lover
She seems to have a lot of trouble focusing on Kon enough to make the effort to actually look for her or go back to the cave. Until we know otherwise it seems like Kon never made it out.

The other odd thing is that since she left the cave the girl who didn't like her originally and even got yeeted for it seems to have had a personality shift to like her now? If Kon is now vibing with the cave creature maybe it's taken on her influence somehow? That's my guess.

I'm sure this manga will read differently to someone stumbling upon it in a more complete form later. Right now... your guess is as good as mine.

Double-page supporter
"Someone fell off a cliff and vanished in a cave" is usually the kind of think you want to call emergency services about ASAP. This blatant disregard for Kon's wellbeing seems practically supernatural at this point. If this is intentional, we might see a few more girls disappear and be forgotten (possibly related to crushing on Furuka).

Dex-chan lover
The lack of urgency to find Kon is really bothering me - what's up with all these sidequests.. thanks for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread