Kaijuu Iro no Shima - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Just when you think it's gonna zig, it zags.
I can't say I'm not interested in where it's all going - that's for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Oh lol the retconned aunty! I wonder if this new sidetrack will leads us anywhere.

On the other hand, is the island's kaiju looking for a girlfriend or something?

It was an uncle she was living with, but then it was her aunt (he wasn't mentioned ever again). And now bully seems to be lesbian. So I've been wondering if when she exited the cave, the girl got transported to a parallel reality...

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

lesbian monster moment? lesbian monster moment please?

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. In chapter 6, Kon and Furuka kiss in the mouth of the hole too, like auntie's flashback with the shadowkisser, and that was just after that other girl went flying into the air after slapping Furuka - there was also abalone shell rain. Wonder if there's a connection there. Even more interested in this now - something for my brain to chew on.

Dex-chan lover
It was an uncle she was living with, but then it was her aunt (he wasn't mentioned ever again). And now bully seems to be lesbian. So I've been wondering if when she exited the cave, the girl got transported to a parallel reality...
As far as I'm aware, it was just a retcon. We will have to wait and see.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand what the author is trying to say with this manga. What's going on !?

Dex-chan lover
As far as I'm aware, it was just a retcon. We will have to wait and see.
I went back and read the comments of the chapter when the aunt first appeared, and it turns out you were right. Why the author did the retcon is beyond me.

Dex-chan lover
Bro no fucking way....someone made a joke last chapter about the kaiju shooting Yuri beams or something, well basically making women gay

Is that seriously the case here?? 😭💀

Aggregator gang
as the genderbending of the aunt from what I understand is a volume change (maybe the author felt it was more difficult to present the aunt's story or a future plot point (like the one here and next chapter) if they were a male), someone should retranslate the volume raws. (at least the ones with this change, unless there are other changes too)

Users who are viewing this thread