Kaijuu Iro no Shima - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
The fact that everyone is just going about their life while Kon is missing just doesn't make sense
well, i already try to put my spin of it in previous chapter. but anyways, here is something worth to take into account:
-Remember she just missing since yesterday, and now is the morning after.
-who else to react beside Furuka ?
-Furuka is just assume that it is Kon who take her home, which i think make sense by on her POV. she wake up at home safe and sound. What esle bring her home if not Kon ?
-also the previous time, same thing happen. When Kon taken by "monster". Furuka wake up alone, Kon wake up at home safe and running around and found Furuka. So it is not strange that it is now her turn, she just looking for Kon home now assume Kon is back at home as well.

Dex-chan lover
Hello there, Kon! Welcome back! Oh my god what is happening this time?!

Dex-chan lover
Is she freaking getting digested? Tell me she's not getting freaking digested.
I'm so lost with this manga. Her being like this while absolutely no one gives an f about her outside and the only one that knows where they were before, keeps taking side quests and forgetting about her.

Dex-chan lover
Hm.
There's some supernatural shenanegans going on.
Will be interesting to see how the triangle between Furuka, Kon and the monster turns out.
Edit; I think (obviously guessing) the Kon in this chapter is just an 'in her head' thing like when she fell off the cliff. She isn't even panicing about not being able to breathe after all.
Edit2; came here for the cute yuri. staying for the monster mystery.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
WTF is happening in this manga ? I don't get anything. Each chapter add another layer of secrets and mysteries.

Dex-chan lover
where the say gex with the new girl?

Thank you for your the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Aunt actually an Uncle at the start of the manga? I did re-read it again just now and it's really still Reizou in chapter 8 but then magically in chapter 16 it's aunt Katsumi? Are they two different people? I'm just so confused. And no one batting an eye to the sudden change is confusing me even more!

Dex-chan lover
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Aunt actually an Uncle at the start of the manga? I did re-read it again just now and it's really still Reizou in chapter 8 but then magically in chapter 16 it's aunt Katsumi? Are they two different people? I'm just so confused. And no one batting an eye to the sudden change is confusing me even more!
We noticed it a few months ago when it happened. Go read the old comments section.

Dex-chan lover
Is she freaking getting digested? Tell me she's not getting freaking digested.
I'm so lost with this manga. Her being like this while absolutely no one gives an f about her outside and the only one that knows where they were before, keeps taking side quests and forgetting about her.
No one knows she is missing it's only been 1 night and she is mostly always by herself. Furuka is also been looking for her pretty much since she woke up but the manga keeps giving the aunt the spotlight so it seems like it's taking forever.

Users who are viewing this thread