Kaijuu Iro no Shima - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Kon and Furuka's Colors (7)

That’s not to say that men can’t make women cum! But it’s not the dick doing it. It’s clitoral stimulation. Oral, most likely.

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know why we have this conversation on a yuri manga in the first place. Better mute that because it's become afwully boring between no source of what you talking about and the lowkey homophobis statements.

Dex-chan lover
@lilliwyt
Oh. I have to admit that everything I said is based on kind of a constant weird "self-education" that includes speedrunning through articles and essays, talking to friends and family and consulting sexologists/psychologists. So, yeah. "Educated" opinion based on some study. But opinion nevertheless.

That said, there's definitely lots of hetero couples that are good at it even if it seemed like I stated that there were not!

Wait. I actually did? Should've added a little more nuance on there.

Anyway. If it makes sense to even correct myself now, I'll do it. Is not that hetero sexual couples in general are bad at it... Is just that also a lot of them have some of the misconceptions I numbered. And I'm not a fan of people who aren't altruistic (Here hoping Zaratustra doesn't kill me) enough to do all they can to pleasure their partner, even if that means a little bit of waiting. And I think sexual ed. goes a long way to fix that. But when sex ed. is taught, normally they only would go as far as the reproduction, leaving the rest of it for the media to teach and that's a damn shame. Also, I'm aware that the youth is way more curious about all this and a lot of taboos have been broken because of it.

Also gotta admit that using the hetero vs homo thing wasn't beneficial to the thesis either. But I have for certain read studies about this. And the main issue with this is that perception varies: What heterosexual couples consider "good sex" may be different to what a homosexual would think. And from what I can remember, (Shit, this is gonna sound way too controversial, I'm sorry) heterosexuals (Specially women) tend to conform with less because of the stuff that I talked about on my last reply. Is all about expectations vs "reality"

Thanks for taking my rant seriously and for the feedback!

Feel free to destroy me if you want to tho. As I can't look up for evidence right now.

I can't believe all of this started because I said that the MCs on this manga, under my conceptions of what sex means to me, had indeed fucked. Thank you @monkey123

@pharoahmutt I'm gonna add that I never talked about sex as a reproduction act. That's another topic, and as you said we are overpopulated anyway. Some of us aren't even planning to even have kids because of it. I agree with everything else you said too.

edit: lol, i hope you guys didn't actually mute this.

Dex-chan lover
So, yeah. "Educated" opinion based on some study. But opinion nevertheless.

No need to be sassy like that, there is no way i can know about that before you told me. I don't know you so i can't realistically know that. I just don't like sourcless statements because they have no bigger values than someone else. Here you say you talk to people and experts. Great then i might listen a bit more because you seem to know what you're talking about. Also for the record i didn't have sex ed, neither i talked about those matter to family or friends.

edit: lol, i hope you guys didn't actually mute this.

You were the only one i didn't mute.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt
Is the first time I've heard/read someone call me "sassy" and somehow it doesn't bother me at all. The thing is that sometimes saying that you have background on a subject tends to come as saying that you are an "authority" in it, and I don't like that. I might just feel a little entitled out of sheer effort, but effort isn't an argument. It may even be a fallacy.

You are right in the way you handle arguments. One should provide some facts and use logic to defend the thesis or the middle ground won't be found.

Let me share something really weird about how was sex ed. the first time for me and most students in my generation. I live in LatAm by the way.

I was in 8th grade. Law recently changed and now 14 y/o kids were responsible for crime and for their sexuality. Essentially you could be sent to Jail if you do a really bad crime like murder. And you could as well marry as a long as you have your parents approval. So, this social workers came to teach us all that. I don't know why it happened and who did it, but one kid kept asking about sexual rights and the rest of the horny classroom started to ask a lot of questions. The social workers put some troubled faces while trying to respond to all this kids curious about sex.

15 days later, they came back to give us a proper introduction to contraception methods and sex in general. I remember one of my female classmates awkwardly trying to put a condom on a dildo. Fun times.

Turns out the school wasn't even gonna teach sex. ed. but after the incident we got some extra sessions with the biology teacher. Again, all centered in reproduction.

But I think the person who actually was willing to talk about the erotic stuff was the literature teacher. And if you think I'm sassy...

The guy is a character, hope he's doing well.

Well, seems I wrote too much. See you in 3 months when the next update comes.

3 months for every chapter seems so fcking weird at this point i can't even remember there names

Fed-Kun's army
And now 3 months until the next chap. fuck

Also what's going on in the comments section here lmao?

Ah man I don't even know why is the monkey guy bitching about dicks and whatnot. If you are so against lesbians don't go reading yuri mangas mate. If you ask me kinda makes you sound gay as well with how much you brag about dicks feeling gooood

Users who are viewing this thread