Kaika Apartment - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Germination

Double-page supporter
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Messages
73
Thanks for the chapter!!!!


Yachiyo apologised for a sudden visit in this chapter lmao, probably the first time she has uttered those words in her life! Well, jokes aside, I like her behaviour here is different from how she acts with Fuji, Shizuko and Makoto. She acts so free and entitled with them. She's like a cat, completely imperious with the ones she trusts. ❤ My girl Yachiyo.
Also, I know it's her sister's hairstyle, but she looks so cute with those braids.

I'm very curious about the new woman, Tohko. Is she being trapped in the doctor's house?? He was quite rough with her when telling her to go home. Simultaneously she also seems like a sinister seductress, so maybe he's actually a hero, protecting all the women of the world from her vixen wiles.

YURIIIIIIII
Every time Shizuko interacts with others, I keep thinking "she's such a submissive bottom"....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top