Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - The dark soldier fired

XL

Dex-chan lover
If she's that strong then she could literally rip his dick off, OUCH! That's one hella BJ XD

Contributor
Lmao.
She obviously could easily defeat the monkey, but she took the chance to get a free husbando.

Dex-chan lover
I was a bit confused when I first read the chapter, but on a second look, it appears as though it was a bit intentional.

The reason why he keeps using "IT", is that he's a Demon, and views humanity as something low, kinda like animals. He doesn't use pronouns like 'he' or 'she'. I mean, why would you when you're a demon.

Though, there are still grammar issues despite that revelation.

She didn't reveal her plot at all. Her pantsu will do though.

Dex-chan lover
im guessing the blond four king girl likes MC but didnt say anything as usual and that MC has something that makes him super strong but he never practiced it or w.e and thanks to the HOT village waifu who he is probably gona marry she will probably help him get stronger since she looks OP already lmao as others have said probably hero/hero village

Dex-chan lover
Keep in mind the job was their aid, which implies doing things like logistics and the paperwork needed to keep an army working, he was likely something like a general's aide-de-camp who takes the orders and makes sure all the work needed gets done.

@dokidoki : I do not know about liking him but
from an early web novel chapter she was opposed to the firing but the other 3 were all for it, they also seem to keep firing his replacements for any mistake even theirs, they basically fired the 1 guy trained and qualified to do the job because of petty reasons unrelated to job performance

Users who are viewing this thread