Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 10 Ch. 45 - Chairman Roselwe

Dex-chan lover
dude is the most powerful being on the planet after the demon lord and the rest of the top 50 strongest people are close personal friends who trust him. yeah let's pick a fight with that lol. this dumbass is toast but my manga reader senses are telling me its gonna be a lot of bullshit instead of dariel just turning him into a thin red smear for somebody to mop off the floor

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long it will take for the human-demon war to become a three front conflict. If both sides keep pushing Dariel to choose one over the other eventually the best choice will be to make his own side opposing both. Dariel's village already has most of the higher powered people from both sides so once they make a stand and stop hiding that fact the common soldiers in the human and demon armies might just defect.

Dex-chan lover
Butt.

Girls be fighting over him. He's just contemplating what he's reading, not giving a shit about anything else.

Sure, you just try to get "your" trump card to do what you want.

Now that's a jump cut.

There's a difference between "getting someone to cooperate with you" and "getting your ass kicked." I don't think he realises that difference.

Dex-chan lover
Arc like this triggers me a lot. Because when you become an adult, the problem is not how capable you are but how the bureaucracy treats you. I'm not saying it is a bad chapter but I look forward to how the author handles this.

This is also the reason I hate persona 5 because it all was solved by magic (persona), when in reality the problem with society is not one specific person you have to defeat but it is actually a system, as long someone benefits from it/in control, it will never end. I could accept fighting magical beings but bureaucracy is not that clear cut.

Also thanks for the new chapter! I love how the manga/anime complement each other. The anime wasn't watered down too much and the manga amps the service (both ways, damn it Gashita stop sneaking cuddles)

Dex-chan lover
image.png

His stepbrother slowly but surely becomes his (male)imouto with each passing chapter.
Yeahh ngl they be feeding lil bro something sus, they turned him into a femboy 🤣

Dex-chan lover
man it's been forever since the last chapter, i'm glad it's back. even if dariel told him anything about maou, it wouldn't matter since their appearance is ever changing depending on the strength of who's looking.

Dex-chan lover
vbhcZ2P.png

What an awesome way to start a chapter.
Aren't they Zes and Al?:questionblob:
Kv31orS.png

Gashita just left the quest monster behind just to share the gossip. And Marika does some light-speed cleaning due to the news.
MZdaB3c.png

A cultured man asking cultured questions.
QWura3U.png

That guild dude, how does he have a right to seize someone's house from a village without consent from the mayor? He's making a big mistake trying to make an enemy of Dariel and his village. He and his friends can probably decimate the guild.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this guild master has no idea what he's doing.
He's indirectly making himself an enemy to the hero he wishes to take advantage of.

I do hope the MC is not too lenient from that guild fucker faggot dude, it's fucking frustrating when an MC that's OP is that weak willed or not even standing their ground when faced with this kind of problem.
I hope it won't end like that. :worry: :worry:

Dex-chan lover
@MrTanjiroKun I understand that you're only doing this because you lot were commissioned to, but can you at least tell us if your client as paid you do do more of this manga or not?

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie maybe it's cultural or something, but i've noticed in a lot of manga that the MC can never do shit against people in a better position of power than them despite having the powers of Gods (and anime) on their side, they only react and even then even if the bad guy was literally Hitler at best they get stripped of their rank or get a slap in the wrist (social humiliation what a tragedy truly worse than death), it's like they're trying to teach kids to never oppose people in positions of authority even if they're the worst example of humanity the world has to offer (my favorite cliche is the horrible noble family with the "conveniently" good egg who can fix everything).
If you think harder about it then you'd realize there are dire consequences for actions such as those. The guild master is highly trusted by many, looked up to and is an important figure. Dariel is just a village chief even if he is basically the s trongest hero. The kingdom would not have to punish dariel directly, there are many others they could punish. Eventually it would lead to war and his entire village becoming enemies of humans which would make it seem like the heroes are in league with demons. They'd eventually have to abandon the village.

Dariel is a nobody even if he is the strongest hero's son.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie maybe it's cultural or something, but i've noticed in a lot of manga that the MC can never do shit against people in a better position of power than them despite having the powers of Gods (and anime) on their side, they only react and even then even if the bad guy was literally Hitler at best they get stripped of their rank or get a slap in the wrist (social humiliation what a tragedy truly worse than death), it's like they're trying to teach kids to never oppose people in positions of authority even if they're the worst example of humanity the world has to offer (my favorite cliche is the horrible noble family with the "conveniently" good egg who can fix everything).
If you think harder about it then you'd realize there are dire consequences for actions such as those. The guild master is highly trusted by many, looked up to and is an important figure. Dariel is just a village chief even if he is basically the s trongest hero. The kingdom would not have to punish dariel directly, there are many others they could punish. Eventually it would lead to war and his entire village becoming enemies of humans which would make it seem like the heroes are in league with demons. They'd eventually have to abandon the village.

Dariel is a nobody even if he is the strongest hero's son.

Dex-chan lover
@MrTanjiroKun I understand that you're only doing this because you lot were commissioned to, but can you at least tell us if your client as paid you do do more of this manga or not?
Unfortunately, that's not going to work. He's turned messaging off, so he can't be tagged like that.

Users who are viewing this thread