Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - The Dark Soldier Who Got Fired

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I have this big WTF text abouve my head while she's dragging him back too village lmao

Dex-chan lover
Lol. I was preparing to complain about how lame the first chapter started... but then I saw the giant panty shot. Easy to see whether any efforts were being made when the author came up with the story.

Aggregator gang
manga logic, girl can slap some dude halfway to mars but can’t even fight back against an oversized monkey

Double-page supporter
idk man, why would there even be a war if one side can use magic and the other can't, magic is kind of imba

He was the lowest rank soldier who also fought the hero party yet still lives to tell the tale?
Could he actually be an abducted human who can become a hero?
That village girl overpowered him yet couldn't fight the ape.. ☹

fmc : "come to my house, i want to repay you"
mc : " I'm not gonna!"
fmc: "i have food!"
mc : "you have food?"
fmc : "umu!"
mc : "IM COMING!!!"

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing her drag him along like a ragdoll is Priceless.

In Soviet Russia, Waifu choose YOU!

Fed-Kun's army
Coming for the ecchi but might leave because of the world setting. Cmon demon that doesn't have any distinct features from humans?

Don't tell me there's not a single knife in the demon kingdom

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Well Bathbarza certainly has a high affinity for fire being a hot blooded, thick headed, muscle brained idiot. Granted the overly proud members of the old often tends to insist on being obeyed without question, adhere to rules that suit them and often outdated and foolish, demand respect without giving any, and are pain in the necks, but many of the good ones do tend to be deserving of respect. After all, they made the foundation the young are building up on and when didn't have a tool they needed they created it. If MC wasn't suited to being in the army then Bathbarza's predecessor wouldn't have insisted on him being there without a good reason. Glossing over that reason without knowing and understanding it is foolish. Don't have to like or agree with that reason but should at least be aware of it.

In any case, while two of the Heavenly Kings seemed just as arrogant and dense, Droyes the Fertile Earth seemed to have some reservations about kicking him out. Although she didn't say anything in his defense either though.

Agree with MC, how could she lose to that thing with her superhuman strength? Probably could send it flying with a slap. That and considering how fast she runs how'd it keep up with her?

@pingustrategist Granted she's the final boss, but the MC should just give in and marry her as she seems determined to keep him. Considering she racing back at warp speed while dragging him she is definitely not taking no for an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread