Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2 - The dark soldier fired

you guys know that he was in the demon territory since he was a baby before he had common sense and because of that he thought he was a demon and didn't think less he just didn't question himself

"Humans and demons look exactly the same"
"The only difference between them is whether they can use magic or not"
"If you can use magic it means you're a demon, if you can't you're a human"
"I can't use magic..."
"... So I must be a demon who can't use magic"
????????????????????

This guy's reasonning was beyond stupid. Even if you grew up in the demon territory, the thought should have crossed your mind at least once ffs. But well, it's a ecchi so let's not think too deep and enjoy the tiddies I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
Prolly ex demon king really liked/didnt want him to leave so convinced him they were a demon?

I hope i's explained well later

Dex-chan lover
... you know that inner talk about finding his reason to live would be a lot more dramatic if he wasn't busy staring at those twin Mountains.
Not that I can blame him.

Dex-chan lover
THE SUICIDE RATE IS PLUMMETING

THERAPISTS HATE HIM

CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER HIS TWO SECRESTS TO HAPPINESS

Dex-chan lover
So basically MC is just a dumbfuck idiot for not realising that “demons minus magic equals humans” also applies to him lol

Is it just me or is it obvious the "demons" aren't actual demons but are just humans that can use magic (Mages) who was discriminated by (Fighters) thus later on created a deep enmity between Aura users (Fighters) and Magic users (Mages) to the point that they don't believe they belong to the same species anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
Definitely felt like they 'helped' check if he was a demon, and if he was.... they were going to kill him.

Users who are viewing this thread