Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2 - The dark soldier fired

Dex-chan lover
Proofread your shit you dummy. Find someone to do it. It's like a translation error off google

Dex-chan lover
dude, this way too bad even if u use google translator. Never really did check the translation back did ya?

They sure are quick to try to find an excuse to kill him after being saved (supposedly), dragging him back, and talking him into staying.
Makes it seem more like she was out hunting demons, and running a con, kind of like that noble girl in Akame ga Kiru. Funny how telling it from a slightly different perspective can change the tone so much.
Guess he's lucky he was actually human.
Also giving him a job as a worker turned to a job as a dangerous monster slayer pretty quickly. Glad he seemed to notice as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it the translation or does he contradict himself a lot? Also that’s a girl so it should I’m her father etc right?!

Just a tip for MTL: actually read the results so you can finetune using common sense.

Dex-chan lover
Proofreading is something you do when translating from one language to another

Anyway, thanks for the hard work

I can tell this is translated from spanish or something like that because in spanish it is "decidió" (page numbered 295) which could be translated to 3rd person in english but in fact it's also a way to talk to someone in 2nd person with a lot of respect.

SGR

Dex-chan lover
Well ce soir, for a change, it will all be made clear
For this is the Meaning of Life - c'est le sens de la vie -
This is the Meaning of Life

BOOBS.

Aggregator gang
Oof, seems interesting but the translation :(. Hopefully some proofreading is done because usually when this happens no one else picks it up.

Double-page supporter
her......I know it's MTL but....HER. it's actually killing me everytime I read he, his, him, or it.

Dex-chan lover
Stayed for the breasts. However, he doesn't seem to understand they are manboobs. Or does he? Maybe that's his preference.

Double-page supporter
When your plan to control the hero is ruined by your stupid child.

so he was a human all along ?,
i never thought about it tho ...

Dex-chan lover
Boring, Generic Fantasy Author: Literally the only difference between humans and demons is demons can use magic.

MC: I'm 32 years old and I can't use magic, does this mean...I'm a human?

Boring, Generic Fantasy Author: WHAT A TWEEEEEEEST

Users who are viewing this thread