Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2 - The dark soldier fired

Dex-chan lover
The easiest way to persuade a human man? Dangle your titties in his face. Works every time.

Idk if there’s a quality checker or something but even a person that’s just learning English probably knows the basic gender terms....

Supporter
JLyWL.jpg

TTX

"I'm his father" "And I am his mother"

ok, hentai territory
Trap with huge boobs

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat

Nothing quite like that here.

Here, Humans can get what he just did and demons can use mana / magic. Period. There are no exceptions, other than if you really want to delve into which races are considered demons or not, since I believe not all races that are under demons' control can use magic.

As for how a human came to do what he did... there are reasons, spoiler reasons.

Fed-Kun's army
I think it would be more interesting if he were a half-blood

@WhimsiCat What an amusing sinopse, do you have the source?

Dex-chan lover
@hrs6gm

Really ?? Cuz everywhere I search I don’t see any romance tag, ecchi sure but not that

Dex-chan lover
@JKTV lol, I thought she just shotgun weds him.

Thanks for the chapter. I guess her dad was suspicious of anyone comes to the village who isn't known. You can have the mark without being an adventurer I bet. Wonder what happens to demons who get it besides being attacked by humans

@JKTV
From memory it should happen fast
Just bear the headache to machine translate the wn if you can t wait and on cover ln vol2 you see him holding a baby, it should happen after 1st mithril ore mine event

Double-page supporter
Lol wtf is wrong with this women, she's crazy bipolar!

Well I'll give it a chance but idk bro

Fed-Kun's army
"I am his father."
"I am his mother."
...WHAT!? ITS A MAN!?

Users who are viewing this thread