Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2 - A dark ex-soldier who became an adventurer

Dex-chan lover
@zerio The translations of the chapters had some... challenging language back in the day. I exceedingly rarely criticise translations as it's a free service and thus badmouthing it is brutish, but it was quite hilarious in this case. I believe it was the father who referred to her as a male. I reckon it has all been fixed already.

Dex-chan lover
"Go somewhere eIse and miss those titties? You crazy oId man?"

Fed-Kun's army
30 people live in the village?

The amount of inbreeding is kind of sickening.

Dex-chan lover
Lol now I wonder How old marika is??
I hope she is not atleast below 15-16 years old.

Dex-chan lover
@Chrona welcome to every minor village from 1000 years back. Sure, they were probably more around 200, but 30 is certainly a possible number for a miniscule village.

@Axodox_ yup a village in bumfuck middle of nowhere could for sure be less than 50, also by the looks of it its a main thing is probably gathering timber so its possible the population has declined overtime due to forest monsters

Group Leader
Dude couldn't care less about making the world a better place. Those unworldly milkers are the only thing that can move him.

i see. the old man kept Dariel in demon army so the demon army stood a chance against humans.

Users who are viewing this thread