Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2 - Mythrill Mine

Dex-chan lover
>oh hey, we got this mithril mine near the border
>let's move all the soldiers out and force the miner to work to death for efficiency
>it's not like the human will rob it back or anything
you can't tell me that there ain't someone working against the demon in their upper echelon

Dex-chan lover
The former demon king is tossing over in his grave if he saw what the new leaders are doing to the demon populace.
Calling them self superior to human when they treat everyone like shit.

Dex-chan lover
"Fighting"? There's an existence in this isekai that's capable of making this MC have a "fight" with his maxed stats?

Double-page supporter
@mage_goo It's clarified in a few chapters.

The demon who kicked Dariel out is just really spoilt and hates our hero so much that he would destroy all Dariel built and who worked under him. And it's all because his dad gave Dariel some attention, knowing his own son required help in order to lead.

Dex-chan lover
@NLight nah, there's no way it's like that
there's no way the other three would allow something that stupid
i mean, even if it's something he did in secret, at the very least there's no way his counselor would let that pass...
...oh wait

Dex-chan lover
@Riger Nazis and communists managed to get quite a lot done by using forced labour, though, basically slave labour. Not to mention Americans in the more distant past. The imperial Japanese weren't too shy to use it either. However, it's quite disposable labour. Since you take away all the rights, you can't reason with slaves, you need to use cruelty and the threat of pain, starvation, and death to get them to work. Those knockers apparently were treated reasonably in the past, now they are made to work like slaves, so unless you crush their will, you will only get a rebellion, not results. If you kill this first batch and then bring in a second one, who will know what happened to the first lot, you might get work done.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger that's human history in a nutshell. Countless people were enslaved and forced to work for as long as humanity exists. The powerful have always abused the weak for whatever they want. And it still happens today, just not in such an obvious way.

Now the clear picture I can see now with the new king superiority mind set there rifts starting to form in the demon Kingdom that idiot at this rate is going to incite a civil war at this rate

Users who are viewing this thread