Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2 - Mythrill Mine

Dex-chan lover
@Kalec
Considering that, they really shouldn't have moved out the soldiers unless they WANT the mine to fall/get recaptured!

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda funny how they're like "you actually remembered our names" after they admitted to not knowing the new guy in charge's name. Like the knockers don't deserve their new shit leadership but y'know, complaining about what they also don't uphold.

@Fari
They actually know Bashubaza's name. But they distorted it in different ways because of their dislike to him. They were saying: Bakabakka, Bakabaza, Kasubaza, etc. It's lost in this translation.

capsule_616x353.jpg

My dady was a miner,
And I'm a miner's son,
He'll be with you fellow knockers
Until this battle's won.

Group Leader
Miners don't get the yield you desire, increasing the quota with threats of death... What moron thinks this up? Even in slave labor camps of the roman age they knew how to calculate yield per laborer.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason, I feel like if we just leave the demon army alone, they'd kill themselves off for us.

Fed-Kun's army
okay. some one really make me a pushie of these little guys. im dead serious.

Fed-Kun's army
@https://mangadex.org/user/103570/firentis Damnit!! I thought it might be them trying to add baka to Bashubaza's name but a part of me thought the knockers wouldn't be that sassy so I went with cutely screwing his name up *face palm*....I'm trying! Thanks for the comments everyone!!!

MC is soft hearted and selfless... He needs more ego. Round 'em up and send em back in pieces. Personally I wouldn't have spared even one of them, given that they are trying to abuse these lil cuties to death. Besides he's been fired in no way a good manner. Who the f would hold positive feelings in such situation?

Users who are viewing this thread