Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.5 - Bonus chapter

Supporter
@JohnBattman That's what's being implied/made fun of.

Sure this is really 5.5 containing spoilers from after Dariel secured the mine? Seems like this would come later.

Dex-chan lover
Dariel needed to use his aura and excel in Slash to cut a large log. Meanwhile, Marika dismantles trees with her bare hands.

I’d like for there to be an explanation as to why she’s so strong for the sake of character development and world building, but a part of me wants the reason to just be a throwaway “jus cuz” for the lulz.

Dex-chan lover
@Hijinx

Armstrong: "TRY UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS! Could of gone pro if I hadn't joined the Navy. I'm not one of those Beltway pansies! I can break the president in two, WITH MY BARE HANDS!!"

Dex-chan lover
Translator is messing up negatives a lot.
The tree is inflammable.
And when Dariel wasn't an adventurer, he didn't know that he would be able to win against the monster but still protected her.

@torappu inflammable means its able to catch fire also, it came before the word flammable. It means able to be inflamed (inflame-able)

Dex-chan lover
What is she? Are we sure shes not from the demon tribe? She is chopping wood with her hands.

Users who are viewing this thread