Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1 - Smith's ambition

God Dariel is a bit of an idiot. A smiths lifeblood is the techniques they inherit and polish their entire life. They only pass it down to apprentices and family after years of trust and he assumes its ok for every smith to just gawk at the secrets of mithril forging? It'd be different if it wasn't so rare or it was a big crisis, but it seems to be a big deal so that is kinda a dick move. Isn't he suppose to be real down-to-earth and understanding of the workings of the world?

@NP-3228 hes idiot. hes only good atmanaging(being handyman(?))the army. and didnt know anything in the world beside demon this and demon that.

Dex-chan lover
that adventurer need to 1 vs 1 with our boy and see the diffferent of their power

Dex-chan lover
@levyoasu: Asap!

He bested him on several occasions. Doesn't it occur to him, that maybe, just maybe, MC's rank doesn't fit his abilities? I guess not, as either his brain or his shlong or both are too small.

Fed-Kun's army
Why would anyone let people who don't know those tricks waste the mithril?

Keep him a lil longer, him getting humiliated is more amusing than just dying off in a single chapter. Although I feel that he'll just be forgiven and turn loyal from past chapters sadly.

Dariel's like the cute but stupid kid that you want to see growth from his naive self but that's the charm of the history also this world is like the pervy old man said fun.

How the hell is "Smith" a suspicious name? It stems from way way back when commoners didn't have given last names, so they used their professions as last names, like Smith, Cobbler, Baker, Carpenter and so on.
Him being named "Smith" would literally be because he, his father, or a close ancestor was a Smith.

Just for you, I Uninstalled and installed brave again but with your link. Thanks for translating!!

Dex-chan lover
i swear this dude could get cancer and still blame it on the MC

Can someone kill this f*cker already? His face pisses me off, his stache is lame, and whatever stupid headband he's wearing looks like it came off a cheap wh*re. He's obviously incompetent, he just has some guild rank to wave around. Probably stole someone else's achievement and now thinks he's a hotshot.

the author has good sense in making hateful guy
need prove?
you're all fuckin' hate him lol

Honestly, that guy just purely annoying....

the author shows us several magnificent weapons and at the end we have a basic sword which resembles the sword of zabuza or Doupo Cangqiong ahah
Thx for the work !

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix The MC himself doesn't seem to realise his own abilities are way above his rank, or in other words, his rank should be considerably higher.

Users who are viewing this thread