Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1 - Smith's ambition

Dex-chan lover
@Mangareader
If it's a totally pure, it's possible for a metal to stretch to that size, the thickness should have been decreased more tho.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer The Old Pervert can basically report him for anything, real or imagined, and make the Adventurer's life difficult, at least for awhile. That sais, I imagine the Guild Leader knows the Old Dirty Blacksmith is a pervert, and will probably ingore this specific complaint unless there are others along with it, but the Adventurer doesn't know that. He sees this as an underhanded trick by the MC to push him out of his job, because that's probably what the Adventurer would have done if the positions were reversed.

That idiotic adventurer... Why the hell is he blaming Dariel for his own stupidity? Yeesh, this kind of pattern... Lemme guess, he's gonna do something in the next part/chapter. I dunno, kidnap the girl or whatever?

holy shit he needs to be sacked hard. a punch to the gut with an uppercut followup would be awesome.

I still don't understand why the dude stresses over ranking when it's clear he was way weaker than the MC.....

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion
8RhnqJ5.png

Fed-Kun's army
I wish this fucking idiot would just beat that guy already, but he’s too retarded

Dex-chan lover
@Mnuchinboo you seem confused, a myrtle sword would look more like a grass blade, maybe with some vine, or leaf patterns on it. Also a Buster Sword would be bigger than the person holding it, this is more of a Monster Hunter cleaver knife, probably the shape he came up with to make use of all Dariel's aura skills, wide blade for Shield-ing, point for Pierce-ing, and plenty of edge for Slash-ing.

Users who are viewing this thread