Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.1 - A duel with the strongest weapons

Aggregator gang
Once he win please kill the ahole his just a piss of shit and a complete waste of space.

Dex-chan lover
wtf is with these people, we all know MC is 100x stronger than this random fuck boy adventurer, why are they acting like MC is going to get beat?
god this story and it's characters are so annoying at times, MC stop being a pussy and accept that you are OP.

Double-page supporter
tell me that he will kill him please, seriously fuck every too nice MC.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
What a waste of knifes.
Poor Dariel, he couldn't comfort Marika well, but once he wins, everything will be alright.

Dex-chan lover
It's really annoying how all those isekai mangas always go "higher rank can't be beaten by lower rank", oh c'mon, that guy already destroyed a boss monster that their entire "higher rank" group was pissing themselves off against.

Contributor
Why is the guy suicidal enough to challenge someone that oneshotted the great snake?

WTF in chapter 2 the dad with class A is easily beaten with dariel class E, he should know dariel is above class A
Somehow this chapter dad says it's impossible for dariel class D to beat a class B??? does this mangaka/author have a memory loss??

Dex-chan lover
The throwing knives part is what I wanted to see in naruto training montages

Double-page supporter
Everyone knows that rank is determined by achievements. Achievements are not equal to strength. So why it is seen as impossible for lower rank to defeat higher rank?

Contributor
@Kingdo Each impact from the other knives pushes the ones actually in the tree further in, and since he threw knives around the entire circumference they acted like wedges and split/lifted the tree apart. Basically this video, but without the chainsaw starting the cut. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTUjorkZkC8

I bet you the weapon is going to be a shape-changing rapier.

Dex-chan lover
Still with the D Rank? Isn't that obvious that he's gonna slaughter that man xD

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest here, this built-up drama is very unnecessary. We all knew Dariel is the most powerful one here, and the only one who manage to "crush" Dariel is Marika. So, I'm a bit afraid that this nameless-headband-a-hole will suffer in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@Vergift

I was coming here to say the exact same thing. Unless that guy pulls some fuckery, we already know the only person who poses an actual threat (thus far) to Dariel Is Marika.

Double-page supporter
all those dramatic moment and he's going to oneshot him, isn't he? XD

Users who are viewing this thread