Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1 - Sauna Date

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Fucking well done Dariel, fucking well done.
Hope you have some fun before the sauna became to hot or Marika crushes your pelvis

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure having [omitted] in a heated environment will not turn out to be such a pleasant experience but whatever works.

Dex-chan lover
@Koyomiya Sauna is completely fine, as long as you stick to having it warm/hot rather than hot/scalding. XD
(So just air it out a little if it's too warm. Usually there'll be several levels in a sauna - sticking closer to the floor/lowest level also helps)

-

Also that bait and switch! When she spoke I was certain that there wouldn't be a confession because she failed at it - but he managed to pick up on it and carry the ball into the goal. A true hero. XD

Dex-chan lover
It would be "unwise to go into the details" because he knows he would look like an idiot if he admits they passed out from the heat before they could do the deed.

Fed-Kun's army
So this is what actual progress looks like. I had I always wondered.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter - that note explained why the previous chapter sounded so weird even tho the others where translated so well. Other than that yay for progress. I just wonder if they ever explain her monsterous strength. Wouldn't she be able to become a powerful fihter aswell?

@blamo reminder: it's a fuckin story as in fictional so no one cares. Wanne make yourself feel better and make a real change? Go to the middle east and save some child brides. No? Didn't think so.

Users who are viewing this thread